ShopStyle search:

Monday, January 4, 2010

On the Catwalk- NYE 2009

Happy New Year everyone! To start off 2010, I'm going to go back a few days and show you all my New Year's Eve outfit. I know you have seen the dress before, but the shoes make up for it! My sexy husband and I went out to dinner at BLT in West Hollywood. The food was amazing and it was so nice to see people dressed up for the holiday. I felt like we were out of town on vacation. It was wonderful to have a romantic dinner for two, but looking around at all the groups of friends and family having champagne together kind of made us wish some of our friends had come along. After dinner we went over to a friend's house to drink more champagne, play some games, watch the ball drop in Times Square (on TV sadly) and welcome the New Year. It was a perfect New Year's Eve. I got to dress up for dinner, eat delicious food with my hubby and see at least some of my friends before midnight.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope 2010 is an amazing year for everyone, so far hasn't started off too bad....

6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year from a fellow tPFer! :)

    xo

    Rx

    shockboogieninja.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year shock!!!! thank you for checking out my new little blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK so HOW WAS BLT??? WHAT DID YOU ORDER??? Eeeek they have my fave steaks everrrrr there!
    The bandage booties look amazeballs with this dress! Seriously it's so fierce and flirty all at the same time, you look gorge my dear!
    Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BLT was so yummy! I had the filet and OMFG Jalapeneo Mashed potatoes?! It was so great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love BLT, love the shoes even more :) great style!

    ReplyDelete