ShopStyle search:

Friday, January 15, 2010

Hello, my Name is SoCal Fashionista and I'm a Shopaholic.

It has been 24 days since my last purchase and I'm going crazy. The last gorgeous addition to my closet were these beauties. Since then I haven't even bought a nail polish and I have found it easier to talk myself out of buying something I don't really love or need. Don't get me wrong, I did A LOT of damage this past sale season but since all the holiday parties are over, there isn't much on the horizon as far as events to dress up for go. Plus, I recently became credit card debt free. This had been a HUGE burden on my shoulders for a few years now and it is finally over. With that, comes the new desire to never get into such a deep hole again. Believe me it was a VERY dark and deep hole I never want to visit again.
But on to lighter more exciting subjects, all the Spring fashions are so breezy and romantic, I can't wait for all the Spring/Summer events (whatever they may be) to come around. Since this new year brings the attitude of "only buy what you can really pay for", I will have to pick and choose what I really love and also save up for anything I must have. So until I do make another purchase, take a look at my Lust List.

Photobucket
I love this dress! It is even prettier in person. I think it would look so great with a beautiful pair of statement shoes and a tan. The possibilities are endless to dress it up for day or night.
Photobucket
This top is just so flirty and fun. I love the ruffles, but the cotton material keeps it from being stuffy and too formal.
Both pieces are from Anthropologie.

Photobucket
LOVE Rebecca Taylor and I adore this beautiful top. I do have a Bloomingdale's coupon and some credit to use....

Saving the best for last
Photobucket
Photo is courtesy of my fellow tpf-er and her fabulous blog Sumnboutme
These CL Toissons are to die for! I love them! I don't know which color, but I think I need to have these in my closet for Wedding season. MUST save for these!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on FINALLY paying off your cc debt! great work!! And duh, you are the ultimate shopaholic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! I know I'm horrible I can't help it. Every day should be my own fashion show :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Rebecca Taylor top!

    ReplyDelete