ShopStyle search:

Friday, January 8, 2010

Wedding Style

Photobucket
I just finished reading Vision in White, which is the first book of four in The Bride Quartet by Nora Roberts. Since I am clearly taking a trip down memory lane, I decided to share some of my beautiful wedding photos with all of you. Let me start by saying I had the most amazing photographer in all of SoCal. Hoffmann Photographer is brilliant and made selecting my favorite photos a very difficult task. I can't wait to have another memorable event that he can document so beautifully for me.
Photobucket
I was his first Louboutin bride and we were both so excited they photographed so beautifully.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket.
It was the most amazing day of my life and the best part of all was that from that day forward, I have come home to my best friend every day. I know what a lucky girl I am and I thank God everyday.
I do miss all the dress shopping though......can't wait to have another one of my girls get married so I can go again!

7 comments:

  1. How could you seriously choose from the photos?? They were SO GORGEOUS! I remember when he wanted to take pics of the rings, jewelry, and your shoes that morning, lol. He was just taking pics of them standing up and I had to go and inform him that the most important part that NEEDS to be photographed was the red sole, once he saw it and captured the pictures he was SO IMPRESSED! Asked me 5 times what they were called and wrote it down, haha! You were a gorgeous bride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! you were a perfect photo guide and bridesmaid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! gorgeous gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is gorgeous! and such lovely shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I kid you not...the last few lines of this post made me smile. *TEAR!

    You look absolutely stunning and so happy for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much hun, that is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete