ShopStyle search:

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Vegas Memories

Since I am on this ridiculous 3 Month Challenge I can't shop any of the sales and I feel like an addict torturing myself looking at shoes over and over again online. One month down, two to go, why did I do this to myself I have no idea.
We leave for Vegas next Thursday night and I'm soooo excited to get out of town. To distract myself, I decided to take a trip down memory lane from Vegas trips in the past. I'm a little bummed I couldn't find pics from every trip but here are a few. Please excuse some of the poor fashion choices. My taste didn't not become what it is now overnight, it was a work in progress. So here we go.....

May 2005- I want my tan back! and yes I use to have dark hair (it was dyed)
Photobucket

November 2005- Can't believe I wore that "dress"
Photobucket

August 2007- Hmmm rhinestones and white shorts at night, just don't think I'd wear this now.
Photobucket

September 2009- My besty and I will have many more of these pics coming next week!
Photobucket

Photobucket

It's almost Friday!!!! wooohooo!

2 comments: