ShopStyle search:

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sin City Here We Come!

Photobucket

In just a few short hours a Southwest Airlines flight attendant will be asking me if I'd like peanuts or pretzels as the hubs and I sit through our quick 50 min flight to reach our destination...Vegas! Some of our friends are on an earlier flight and will get the party started so we are all ready to go when we get there. I honestly just can't wait to lounge by the pool and sip champagne.
Different people look forward to Vegas for different reasons. Some gamble, some party (they don't call it Sin City for nothing)...I like to think of Vegas as the Drunk Shopping Capital of the U.S. if not the World. I have always thought that malls should be open 24/7, well Vegas shopping is the next best thing. For someone who doesn't gamble, it is pretty awesome to be able to walk into a boutique at 10pm and walk out with some fab shoes. Add some drinks to that scenario and things could get really fun and interesting.
It's been a rough few weeks, so I definitely need to de-stress and shut my brain off so I don't think so much.
There will be many photo ops this weekend, so all of you can look forward to seeing most of the details of my trip and of course my outfits.

Enjoy the rest of your week!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment