ShopStyle search:

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

On the Catwalk....Vegas Style

I'm back! Vegas was a lot of fun but really exhausting. I swear I felt old watching all those 21 year old girls dressed like wh*res and all the douchey guys being exactly what they are...douchey. Overall it was a great trip, it's always different when husbands and boyfriends are with you. When it's a group of girls we just walk right up the bouncer at a bar, club, lounge etc. Smile and basically walk right in. With the guys, there's always the need to pay ridiculous amounts of $$ for a table with bottle service. So it is a little more difficult. Not to mention the fact that dear hubby almost got into a fight because this drunk douche was harassing us girls and tried to grab some of our butts. Classy I know. Thankfully, hubs got him kicked out instead. On that note, here is my outfit from the first night out.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Hubs and I @ the end of the night. Yes, I'm a little drunk here
Photobucket

What I'm wearing:
Turquoise silky tank from Blush
White BCBG Bandage skirt
Christian Louboutin Nude Biancas
Alexis Bittar earrings
YSL Arty ring

I'll be back with more Vegas scoop throughout the week, enjoy!

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. You look incredible!!!! I love the outfit & the shoes!

    http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You obviously look great and I'm not even going to compare you to the Jersey Shore inspired outfits and people who were in Vegas

    ReplyDelete
  3. the CL heels are always hot!! love the tight skirt! looking good!

    -HE approves

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want a closet full of those tanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. me too! I have the black one too, wish I bought every color when I got them last summer!

    ReplyDelete