ShopStyle search:

Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Lust List...Some Missions Completed

Yay it's Friday! More importantly Spring is here and the weather in SoCal is awesome right now. This is why we live here. I was lucky enough to mark some items off my lust list in the past few months. Some items were replaced by others....

Anthropologie dress, last seen here.
Photobucket
Perfect Spring wardrobe addition just in time for wedding season.

Rebecca Taylor top last seen here. So happy I got this top when Bloomies was having their HOT promotion, so I got $50 off! They were out of the pretty blue, but I realized I have a lot of blue and "oatmeal" turned out to be a pale blush pink, which is so pretty. Yay for me!
Photobucket

And a FAB sale find at Neiman's
I originally wanted this dress, but it was just not for me. Then when I saw the Erosa Dress in Miranda Ruffles Mini ON SALE it was the perfect replacement. Love it!
Photobucket

That's all for now, modeling pics of these gorgeous pieces will be coming soon. Happy Friday!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. The first dress is my favorite!!

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete