ShopStyle search:

Monday, March 29, 2010

On the Catwalk... Hubby's Birthday Part Deux!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Every year the hubs and his childhood friend who share the same birthdate, have a huge joint birthday celebration. Birthday #32 was no exception. We had reserved a small restaurant in Sherman Oaks for the private party for the 2 Birthday boys and about 100 of their closest friends. They both had a blast and are already talking about what to do next year. Boys will be boys.
But now on to more important things, like what I'm wearing :) This post is pretty picture heavy because I just couldn't decide which to include.

Photobucket
please excuse my black bra from peaking out lol

Photobucket

What I'm wearing:
Turquoise tank from Blush
Black leather skirt by Leifsdottir from Neiman's
Christian Louboutin ADs
Rebecca Minkoff purple iguana MAC w/ Triple Chain
Alexis Bittar turquoise earrings from Gilt

4 comments:

  1. Very sexy outfit!!! I love the skirt & the shoes of course!!!

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a fun night! I can't believe how many people were there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great shoes...you can never go wrong with CL. Thanks for commenting on my blog!

    Hope you'll enter my giveaway!
    http://jennysopencloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hottest heels EVER! :))


    Best wishes,
    Ievu

    ReplyDelete