ShopStyle search:

Sunday, December 13, 2009

On the Catwalk

My two dear friends The Alleged Ringleader and Lilo had a fabulous Christmas party Saturday night. Though it was raining like crazy here in SoCal, I refused to let that get in the way of my fantastic outfit I had planned.
Photobucket

The LBD is the great find from Black Friday. Definitely looks so much better on!
The gorgeous shoes are one of my latest Christian Louboutin sale finds from the fall designer sales.
Photobucket
Thankfully they are Patent leather...my CLs wont let a little bit of rain get in the way.

Sweet Dreams!

2 comments:

  1. Had such a great time and as always your outfit was perfect for the occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks hun! you were as always a perfect hostess with the best food!

    ReplyDelete