ShopStyle search:

Thursday, December 10, 2009

On the Catwalk

Happy Holidays! With all my new foot candy safely in my closet, dressing up for all the holiday events is going to be very exciting. This past Sunday my whole family came over for a Christmas party and I cooked for 22 people. It was very exhausting and hectic. But I think my outfit made up for all of that.
Photobucket
I had been stalking this gorgeous Nanette Lepore "Dinner at Eight" top for the past few months. I loved it, but I refused to pay full price ($248). Well my patience paid off because I waited and I did find it on sale at Bloomingdale's. Plus I had a gift card so I paid a grand total of $30 for a $248 top. Not too bad. The slacks are wide leg trousers from Banana Republic that I've had forever. Love them.
Photobucket
And last but certainly not least are the two pieces of heaven on my feet. My Christian Louboutin Biancas in "Rouge" that I stumbled upon on Blue Fly last month.
Photobucket

Sweet Dreams!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm LOVING IT! I can't wait to see what you wear to our party tomorrow night!!

    ReplyDelete