ShopStyle search:

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

On the Catwalk....Valentine's Day

Hi everyone, sorry for the lack of posts. Last week was really busy, but I will be making up for that very soon because I leave for NYC on Friday! The hubs and I had a very ridiculous, but entertaining Valentine's dinner Saturday night. We had been given a gift card to this restaurant called Palate. Why oh why we have no idea! The place was a joke. If you like wine (we do) then yes they have mile long lists of wine. But if you a) love food (we do) and b) like to understand what you are ordering (we do) this is not the place for you. The dinner menu had literally 5 options and we couldn't understand anything passed "grilled steak" or "Branzino fish" in the entree descriptions. We have been to many fabulous restaurants, but we could actually read the menus at these other places, not to mention they had more options. Needless to say we were laughing hysterically at how ridiculous this place was and wont be going back.
Here are some pics of my outfit, the photo quality sucks because we were in a rush, sorry!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm wearing this new super cute black sweater with lace detail from Forever 21, black flared Rachel Pally pants, Chanel charm necklace, my beloved Christian Louboutin Rouge Biancas and my Fendi black lambskin spy bag.
Again, sorry for the bad pics. Hope this will tie you all over, until I get to post my FAB Catwalk posts from NYC later this week!
Even after having Monday off, today still feels like a Monday, which means it still sucks. At least it is pretty out and hopefully the day will pass somewhat quickly. Xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous!! I love your outfit, especially the sweater!!

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sweater is super cute and of course I love the pants (I have them too lol)! So lucky you had Monday off - I had to work yesterday!

    ReplyDelete