ShopStyle search:

Thursday, February 25, 2010

On the Catwalk....Meatpacking District NYC

I'm back!!! Sorry for such a delay, I got back from NYC on Monday and literally needed a few days to recuperate. That should tell you all what an amazing time we had. My adventures in NYC will be taking over the next few posts, so I hope you all enjoy them. I will start with our first night out in NYC. We had a delicious dinner at Buddakan in the Meatpacking District. I love this place, I can never get enough of their amazing food and fantastic cocktails. The signature cocktails have names like Fate and Tranquility. Very zen-like, which is the vibe of the restaurant in general. The Chili Crab and Longevity Noodles were so yummy. Here is a glimpse into our fab dinner
Photobucket
Deviled Tuna Tartare, Yellowtail Yu Sheng and Chili Rock Shrimp.
Photobucket
Some of you might recognize this gorgeous set up from Sex and the City the Movie
. Sidenote, I had a fabulous picture of myself to post here but I'm an idiot and I deleted it by mistake. FAIL.

Moving on as we wandered around the Meatpacking District, trying to keep our balance in 5 inch heels on the freakin cobblestones, we stumbled (literally) upon this hilarious poster.
Photobucket

We ended up at the Hotel Gansevoort, had some drinks at The Loft on the roof top. Pretty view, questionable crowd, but what can you do?
Photobucket
Photobucket
These aren't great pictures, all the lights were just not cooperating with the camera.
Here are some way better pics of us in the oh so pretty lobby, I love all the colors.
Photobucket
Photobucket

What I'm wearing:
Dress- H&M
Necklace- Chanel
Shoes- Christian Louboutin Nitoinimoi booties. LOVE.

More to come I promise!

Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I am so in love with those booties! I swear if we got $5 every time someone complimented our shoes we would have enough $$ to buy a new pair ;)
    We're so famous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. my double chin is killing me! STOP EATING! SOMEONE STOP ME!

    ReplyDelete