ShopStyle search:

Monday, January 3, 2011

On the Catwalk...Christmas Style

Merry belated Christmas everyone! Christmas Eve we were at my in-laws, with my parents and some other guests. Looking back at these pics, my look turned out a bit more conservative then I was going for, but I guess I dressed according to the company :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

In an effort to not buy something new for every event, nothing I wore was new. In fact, they were all mostly a few years old.

What I'm wearing:
vintage Dior blouse- I found this in my mom's closet a few months ago and just really liked something about it.
Tahari black skirt with lace- I don't even know where this is from.
white wool and faux fur coat- I got this from Express YEARS ago for $40, it's so fab I love it.
Zara tights
Christian Louboutin Decolettes- My first pair; hub's bought for me from Saks in 2007.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment