ShopStyle search:

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

On the Catwalk...Holiday Style

Hello everyone! I realize the time lapse between posts is getting quite long and sadly it will probably be worse in the coming month. Please don't leave me dear followers! I promise I will be back with loads of fashionable posts!
Lots of events coming up in the next two weeks, which means lots of differet outfits! Here is my look from this past weekend...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What I'm wearing:
DVF Slasher dress
Christian Louboutin Rouge Biancas (my go to holiday shoes)
Dior Boston bag
H&M tights

Hope everyone is having a great short week, I know I'm ready for it to be Friday already!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. you look great! i love the dress it reminds me of one I have in red..

    www.societysmisfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable, I want those shoes and tights!!! You have the best tights ever...:) Happy New Years sweetie!!!

    xo
    http://flordemariafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete