ShopStyle search:

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

On the Job...Because I'm bored

I'm currently on a business trip and seriously bored out of my mind. So I have decided to share two goodies. The first, Rebecca Minkoff Special Order MAC in black patent. I paid for this back in October and it just arrived now. I had actuallt forgotten about it lol.

Photobucket

I love this bag because I can wear it as a shoulder bag, cross body or as a clutch. The black patent quilted MAC is the closest I will get to this for the forseeable future.

The beauties below are a result of what happens when I spend the day at Fashion Island with my mom, help her pick out stunning earrings to buy with her $50 Neiman's gift card, subsequently find these GORGEOUS earrings and hear the sales lady say she will honor the $50 gift card for these too, so mom was nice enough to buy them for me! Alexis Bittar Montauk Wave Link earrings. They are so Miami circa Michelle Pfeiffer in Scarface. I can't wait to wear them in the summer time!

Photobucket

xoxo

1 comment: