ShopStyle search:

Friday, May 18, 2012

On the Catwalk...Mama is back!

Hello my lovelies!!! It has been almost 4 months since I had my beautiful baby girl. Life has been very different, but my heart has been filled with so much love I can't even explain it! Well after spending most of the beginning of 2012 in a mommy coma, I found my old self and rejoined the rest of the world. Here are a few outfit pics from recent events, including a glimpse of beautiful baby Aria :) Photobucket Photobucket What I'm wearing: Elizabeth & James blazer, Parker dress, Christian Louboutin nude Pigalle Platos, LV framboise clutch and YSL Arty ring. Aria is wearing a Baby Gap dress and Burberry shoes lol. Photobucket What I'm wearing: Parker tunic, American Apparel liquid leggings, Christian Louboutin black Pigalle Spikes and LV Epi black clutch. Sorry for such a short post, I don't have much time these days. Will do my best to post again next week. Happy Friday!!!! Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Aida!

    You're looking fab as usual and Aria is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete