ShopStyle search:

Friday, December 9, 2011

Baby Shower...31 weeks!!!

Last Saturday was my baby shower :) I couldn't believe this day had come, seemed so far away. The fashionista goal was to be able to wear heels and yay I did it! It was a wonderful day celebrating with family and friends. Everyone is so excited for our little girl's arrival. She is already so loved and I can't wait to hold her in my arms.
Here are some pictures of the shower...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The girls!
Photobucket

Handsome hubs!
Photobucket

Outfit pics!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Bump shot!
Photobucket

What I'm wearing:
DVF Lexi jacket
Rachel Zoe Sequin dress
black maternity tights
Christian Louboutin black patent Lady Peeps
Chanel black caviar Jumbo

Only about 8 weeks to go! I'm hoping to have some holiday outfits to share with all of you, unless my little girl has other plans and decides to make an early appearance...let's hope not too early.

Happy Friday!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Aida you look so pretty and the shoes of course are TDF!

    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is one chic baby shower! You look amazing and love how you kept the heels, the chanel & the glam. Congrats pretty lady!

    http://onestyleatatime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete