ShopStyle search:

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Maternity Chic...23 Weeks

Hello lovelies!!! It has been a busy few weeks around here, with me and with the baby. We found out that in a few short months we will have a daughter! That's right, if the shoe fits, this little princess is set to inherit a pretty fabulous shoe collection in the future. We are beyond excited and have been busy running around designing her room and getting things ready. She has been busy growing and practicing her soccer skills on mommy :) She is kicking me as I type this...amazing feeling.

Here are a few outfit and bump pics from the past week :)

Photobucket
Wearing:
Express blazer, black tank by Tart, Gap maternity Trouser Jeans, Steven boots and Celine Mini Luggage in Cobalt blue.

Photobucket
Wearing:
More of Me maternity dress from Gilt, Christian Louboutin watersnake Altadamas and Celine Mini Luggage in Cobalt blue.

A close up of the bump and my newest fashion love
Photobucket
Please excuse the very messy background.

This is it for now, I must mention that there will be a lot of repeat pieces in my outfits for the upcoming weeks since I refuse to purchase a whole new wardrobe. I've bought a few key pieces (mostly on sale!) and I am going to do my best to mix and match with whatever still works in my current wardrobe. Should be fun to see what I come up with!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment