ShopStyle search:

Friday, August 20, 2010

On the Catwalk....Beach Style

Every summer since I was born has been spent down in the La Jolla Shores. It is really my favorite place in the world and I cry every time we leave. Over 20 years of family memories can do that to you. We just got back and I miss it already. I packed very little, but still managed to mix things up and make it work. Take a look...

Look #1
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

What I wore:
Grey rope tank from Blush
True Religion "Joey" Jeans
Christian Louboutin Gerissimo mules, last seen here
Louis Vuitton Vernis Framboise clutch
Jewelry: YSL Arty ring, Cartier Tank Francaise watch, diamond studs, engagement and wedding rings

Look #2
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

What I wore:
Random hot pink tank
Gap 1969 White "Long and Lean" Jean- LOVE these
Same CLs, same LV clutch

Look #3
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

What I wore:
American Apparel black racer back tank
Abercrombie white shorts
my beloved CLs
Tom Ford sunnies

Happy Friday!
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Love those shoes! Looks like you had a great time- and I love how you reused alot of your items. Makes packing simpler and lighter. I always take way too many clothes and usually end up wearing the same things anyways.
    beijos-Tiffany-http://imashoewhore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and so nice)
    These shoes are incredible! Love them!
    And you smile brightens the whole look, nice.

    http://olyanikolp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are so HOT!! Love the outfits!!!

    http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always ... love those shoes!! Hope you had a great vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would say you look stunning in all outfits, you have a certain way about you that will always make a noisy room go quiet when you enter.

    Love your smile and love your style.

    Great post, have a lovely weekend.

    Colin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh summer...what a great time you must have!
    lovely summery outfits :)

    those shoes are immense!!!

    Love Kerry
    xxxx

    http://alittlefashionromance.blogspot.com

    ps you are very pretty :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete